FDSCo Meeting 2007-04-22 Summary

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:22:43 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-22 at 12:39 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> 4. F7 guides
>    (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule#guides-schedule)
>
>    * [all] Project (via mailing list) needs to pick lead writers,
>      writing team, and schedule sto produce the F7 guides - FUG, FIG,
>      FAG.

I've done some revision work on the FIG already.  I am reorganizing the
front material especially, which has an uneven and confusing flow.  I'll
port what I've done to DocBook and put it in CVS early this week.

> 6. [quaid] Talk with John Poelstra, offer FDP to be an early
>    adopter/guinea pig for project management ideas, methodologies, and
>    tools in Fedora.

To what extent does our dearth of coders and/or active contributors make
us more or less effective in this role?  I'm not opposed to this in the
least, just want to make sure we don't hamper the effort.