For, samavedam vijay wants to chat

Dan Smith draciron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:40:08 UTC 2007

Thanks..

The default pigin doesn't work but Google had the answer.
http://www.google.com/support/talk/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=24073
The server field is in the advanced tab. If you have gmail throw in
gmail.com as the server and all works well.

Seems happy, though I need to actually talk to somebody to make sure it's
working ;)

Will have to join the fedora-list. Not currently on that one. Sorry about
the OT though it would be nice to have an IM doc covering pigin, Kapote,
aMSN and such and I can't resist asking what happened to gaim? Liked gaim
but can't even find it's project page any more. Pidgin is close to gaim but
deffinitely not the same software. I was able to recieve files for example
with Gaim in Yahoo IM.