Rescheduling

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:59:37 UTC 2007

Jef,

I'm really sorry about this, but I came back from an outing today with
my family with a fever.  I'm piled under blankets and quite a sorry
sight right now.  I put a note on the wiki that I would reschedule.
I'll be in touch as soon as I feel better.

I highly doubt it makes sense for another docs person to pick up my
presentation, but just in case, I'm cc'ing the list.  My materials are
at http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/ .