Enough

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Dec 19 09:16:46 UTC 2007

On 12/19/07, Christopher Curran <ccurran at redhat.com> wrote:
> I have to agree, fedora docs project is by far the hardest project I've
> ever tried to join. Previous development projects all I had to do is
> send an email and hey presto SVN write access. This whole process is so
> long and drawn out it is probably marginalising a whole swathe of
> potential contributers.

Sounds like a good discussion for the upcoming FUDCon. People from RH
Legal will be there, so we can think of how to overcome some of the
challenges and re-evaluate our processes. I think we all agree we
should lower the barrier to entry -- we just want to do it "the right
way".

I'm frustrated as well with all the discussions around licenses and I
hope we can stop worrying too much about all these things soon.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/