Self-Introduction: Timothy Murphy

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Dec 20 02:12:48 UTC 2007

On Thursday 20 December 2007 01:49:55 am Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> You would probably want to take a look at the Administration guide[1]
> that would be your area of expertise and area where it looks like you
> enjoy.
>
> Your best bet is to speak to Bart who will talk to you further.  If you
> do have spare time the Desktop User Guide needs some loving as well. [2]

I will indeed look at the project guides.

But my aim is fairly precise, as I said,
namely to bring Miles Brennan's "Linux Home Server HOWTO"
within the Fedora Documentation Project.

If that proves to be impossible for some reason (including licensing)
I would not really be interested in any other aspect of the documentation -
I would probably help to update the HOWTO outside the Project.