Self-Introduction: Timothy Murphy

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo davidsonpaulo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:46:28 UTC 2007

2007/12/20, Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com>:
> You know if you're still interested in helping out with docs after all
> your troubles with getting started, why not try updating the pages you
> found problems with and improving them!?

Yes. I updated 2 wiki pages to insert instructions on how to use only
graphical tools to create PGP keys and sign files during CLA request
just after my fiancé had problems doing this.

You have a problem -> You fix the problem -> You document the fixing
process -> You share it to the world -> The world turns better :-P

Davidson Paulo
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidsonPaulo