CLS problem

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:46:56 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 08:50 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> WOW! I do not know how to test it guys but I made [B6262B7E]  with
> Seahorse and followed exactly the instructions to send it to MIT. It
> looks like it didn't work.
>
> I will start again with a new key and make dam sure it gets to MIT. This
> key business is a lot of trouble for a tiny payback.

I beg to differ, the payback is HUGE.  I've been working with the Fedora
Project for over four years now, and it is one of the most rewarding
parts of my life.  I've been part of a worldwide movement that continues
to change the nature of the global information economy; I've learned a
huge number of new skills, maybe some better than others; I've helped
seed work (in some very tiny way, surely) to put technology in the hands
of children in developing nations, and I've met many fantastic and
brilliant people while doing it.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/