Who I am

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sat Dec 8 14:07:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 07:02 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> Good morning. My name is Karl Larsen and I want to write the help
> for the gui device called Users and Groups. I am 72 years old and may
> die before a project is complete.
>
>     On the Fedora list one person said there is a help for this device
> but I sure do not have it on my F7 or F8.
>
>     I can write but it is likely to be old fashioned. I hope that is not
> a problem.
>
> Karl
>
> --
>
> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> 	Linux User
> 	#450462   http://counter.li.org.

Welcome Karl enjoy your stay.  The more help the better I say and any
help is appreciated.

You'll find out who heads up the different parts of the project in due
course. If you have any spare time the desktop user guide is in need of
some love as well so if you can help there that would be great.

Cheers,

Marc