Voting System Conflicts

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 02:33:50 UTC 2007

Moving over to f-docs-l for discussion.

FAMSCo is politely requesting our slot to do their elections, since they
are now ready; details below.

If we had a full slate of candidates, I wouldn't want to move our
election and would ask them to take it up after the 24th of December.
However, we're a bit shy on candidates.

Should we take the extra time?

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 17:32 -0800, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Dear Docs Project Steering Committee.
>
> Fedora Ambassadors Project would like to have FAMSCo Election in next few days.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/2007Nominations
>
> I understand FDSCo Election is scheduled for between 14 and 24 December 2007.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
>
> Would it be possible to reschedule FDSCo Election dates so that we can
> have our FAMSCo Election between 12 and 19?

... then ...

--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org