Voting System Conflicts

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 15:06:55 UTC 2007

As per this consensus, we'll proceed until the previously decided
nomination closing time (23:59 UTC today) to see if enough candidates
appear to stand for FDSCo election.  If not, we'll postpone FDSCo
elections until the end of the month, freeing up the voting system for
others to use.

--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org