not avail for 16-Dec FDSCo meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:43:15 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 16:35 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Dec 16, 2007 3:28 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, I won't be available to meet with FDSCo later today.  Feel free
> > to do your usual great job without me. :)
>
> Should we have a FDSCo meeting today?

In all honesty, I've had a weekend packed full of Fedora already, and I
really need to get to some other things.  I'd just as soon drive some
more discussion on the list.  Besides, with elections going on, this is
a good time for an intake of breath before re-orienting ourselves after
Christmas.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/