Self-introduction for Fedora documentation project

Marcel Lambert lambert1791 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:47:53 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Marcel Lambert. I became a practitioner of Linux due
to internet security reasons with the release of Red Hat 9 and since then I
live with
it and maintain occasional notes at
http://netston.tripod.com/Windows_Linux.htm.
When choosing OS I am a conservative (you can call me rational minority),
and
I use both Linux and Windows and live with advantages and disadvantages
of both.

Originally, I got closely acquainted with computers about 25 year ago being
student in natural sciences, and moved to IT entirely shortly after. I
designed and developed software, managed numerous IT projects. A turning
point
in my career was in Tradescape.com, later purchased by E*Trade, where
I had managed a project (and was a key architect/developer) for MTrade
platform
for trading stocks on NASDAQ/NYSE.

My internet nickname is ARMADILLO, and I am interested in writing
about security topics and all the things in Fedora that help adventurous,
safety-demanding armadillos explore the world with Linux :-)

A+

# gpg --fingerprint 753472E1
pub  1024D/753472E1 2007-12-20 Marcel Lambert <lambert1791 at gmail.com>
     Key fingerprint = 3C9D C0F6 F337 B3C0 C099  4BC6 3380 95D1 7534 72E1
sub  1024g/0BA991E9 2007-12-20