Self-introduction for Fedora documentation project

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:37:59 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 17:47 +0300, Marcel Lambert wrote:
> My name is Marcel Lambert. I became a practitioner of Linux due
> to internet security reasons with the release of Red Hat 9 and since then I live with
> it and maintain occasional notes at http://netston.tripod.com/Windows_Linux.htm.
> When choosing OS I am a conservative (you can call me rational minority), and
> I use both Linux and Windows and live with advantages and disadvantages
> of both.

Marcel, great to meet you.  There are several guides being worked on
right now that include security topics, including the Administration
Guide.  Bart Couvreur heads up the work on that particular document, so
I'm sure he'll be glad to give you a shout and direct you to where he
could use some help.  If you have problems or questions, please let us
know on the list and we'll be glad to help you out.  You can also find
us on IRC at FreeNode, on channel #fedora-docs.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/