wiki questions, Moin versions, and click-through CLA

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Dec 21 22:35:23 UTC 2007

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
>> On Friday 21 December 2007 07:02:09 pm Mike McGrath wrote:
>>

>>> Karl listen, I've been nice by not saying anything but now I'm going
>>> to.  Over 1500 people have completed the very process that you're
>>> complaining about.  Even in the time you've tried to apply people have
>>> succeeded.
    This being fact, and my computer with me working it has failed, I
would like to go off line with someone who was able to complete the CLA
part sending a file  made on their computer back to Fedora. I will be
out of town for about a week.

    If you have time to help please write me direct.

Karl

>>>   Its not an easy process but it does take a
Snip

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User