fixing what we can

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sat Dec 22 18:06:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 15:09 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> We can do best by improving what we have in our purview.  What have we
> discovered in the recent threads that we can directly fix from Fedora
> Docs or our positions elsewhere in Fedora?

So in the interests of making this process easier for new contributors,
I cornered Paul at our local LUG meeting this morning and we looked at
the GPG key instructions with fresh eyes.  We've gone through the
instructions at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys and
organized it, cleaned it up, and added a bunch of additional
documentation in places where it was sorely lacking.

If there are people out there that are struggling with the process of
setting up their GPG key pair, I'd encourage them to take a look at the
shiny new changes.

-Jared