CLS problem

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Dec 23 15:50:15 UTC 2007

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:

>>> I am guessing but I think you may be signing invalid (old) CLA agreement.
>>>
>>> Try to obtain a fresh CLA here:
>>>
>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/send-cla.cgi
>>>
>>> and then repeat the steps from my previous message.
>>>
>>> Also, if you haven't yet, make sure that you are going through the
>>> process in correct order [more info below]:
>>>
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem
>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>>>
>>> Vladimir
>>>

>> Also quite possible the new key is not uplodaed to pgp.mit.edu
>>

> Actually, this is the most likely reason, since query on pgp.mit.edu
> shows different public key
>
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=k5di%40zianet&op=index
>
> than the one in Karl's email messages [B6262B7E], which doesn't exist on
> the key server.
>
> Vladimir
>

>>    -Mike

WOW! I do not know how to test it guys but I made [B6262B7E]  with
Seahorse and followed exactly the instructions to send it to MIT. It
looks like it didn't work.

I will start again with a new key and make dam sure it gets to MIT. This
key business is a lot of trouble for a tiny payback.

    I will try and learn to check for my key on MIT.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User