meetings through 2007 and beyond

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Dec 23 16:52:22 UTC 2007

Considering that our standing FDSCo meeting is so close to the major
holiday season for 1/3rd of the world's population, and everyone is busy
with $stuff, let's cancel the FDSCo meetings for the remainder of 2007.

For the Sunday 6 January 2008 meeting, we'll be convening with the new
FDSCo.  One thing I'll recommend we decide is to have some combination
of fewer meetings (twice monthly) and rotating schedule (to catch
convenient times for all members.)

Meanwhile, plenty to discuss and do here on list, asynchronously. ;-)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41