DUG

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 26 20:35:43 UTC 2007

Dan O'Brien wrote:

> Well i had intended to get some work done on the dug this past weekend,
> but thanks to the lovely people at my ISP my internet connection has
> been up and down since Saturday morning and no one seems to know when it
> will be back up. Is there any other way I can get the content of the dug
> locally on my laptop (without installing Moin), then I can edit it
> locally and post it when i get to work?

This isn't possible yet but MoinMoin 1.6 just got released and it has
support for offline editing and sync back. Infrastructure team is
currently evaluating updating the Fedora instance to this version.

http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinRelease1.6

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2007-December/msg00119.html

Rahul