Self-Introduction: Maxim Dziumanenko

Maxim V. Dziumanenko dziumanenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:02:53 UTC 2007

Hello everybody!

Full legal name: Maxim V. Dziumanenko
City, Country: Kyiv, Ukraine
Profession: RedHat technical support service
Company: Softprom Ltd.

Goals in the Fedora Project
    I want to maintain Ukrainian translation of Fedora documentation.

Historical qualifications
  What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
      I'm coordinator of Ukrainian translation of GNOME, maintainer of
Ukrainian translation of RedHat tools, Ukrainian translation of XFCE and
Ukrainian translation of many programs in Translation Project.
      Beside this I'm author of gedit-pomode plugin.

  What level and type of computer skills do you have?
      I have good Technical Support skills and programmings skills in
Python and C/C++.

  What makes you an excellent match for the project?
      I have huge experience in technical translation into the Ukrainian
language.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint

[mvd at fc6 ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 2E5A8871
pub   1024D/2E5A8871 2007-02-07
      Key fingerprint = 5241 2A56 914D 6049 7C10  B29A CB26 58A3 2E5A
8871
uid                  Maxim V. Dziumanenko <dziumanenko at gmail.com>
sub   1024g/CBDA049C 2007-02-07

Best regards