new times for FDSCo meetings

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:46:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 12:44 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Tue 2100 UTC +3  to     Tue 0000 UTC +3
> Tue 1800 UTC     to     Tue 2100 UTC
> Tue 1300 EST     to     Tue 1600 EST
> Tue 1000 PST     to     Tue 1300 PST
>
> That way, people who are working during those hours but who can touch
> IRC, can drop in and out to interact.

Well, that's slightly less suck than a single hour during the workday
for me -- three hours during the workday!  Hopefully at some point I can
drop by and say something, but it's not hard to project I won't be there
for most/all of these meetings.  Fortunately, my irssi can keep on
chuggin' and I'll raise issues as needed there or on the list.  Voting
on motions might become problematic, but I suspect we can overcome that
hurdle; prior discussion may make it a moot point.