elections update, voting open 16 Feb.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 14 09:32:30 UTC 2007

We got very sidetracked around FUDCon, and ended up postponing the
elections by a few weeks.

Voting opens Friday 16 February at 23:59 UTC.  It continues through
Monday 26 February at 23:59 UTC.  All seven FDSCo seats are open.

Voting is open to all members of this project who have joined the
'cvsdocs' group in the Fedora Account System.  We are using the new
Fedora standard voting software, used recently in FESCo (Fedora Extras)
elections.  The four top vote receivers serve on FDSCo for twelve
months, the next three vote receivers serve for six months.  Half of the
committee seats are up for re-election every six months.

Full details at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Policy/FDSCoElections#Summary

There is still time to get your account so you can vote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project