Self Introduction

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:38:42 UTC 2007

> Hi all:
>
> My name is Aaron Bowman.
>
> Earlier this month I had the opportunity to go to FUDCon in Boston; I
> attended Paul's session on Doc Tools.  If I understood the discussion
> correctly, the goal is for all documentation to be stored in XML, with a
> static web interface, an editable wiki interface, and of course CVS access.
> Currently the wiki is not stored in XML and it will need to be converted.  I
> would like to help with the conversion of the documentation in the wiki to
> XML.

Welcome to Fedora Docs Project.

I'm sure Paul gave you an excellent orientation.

Here is something I've been working on which I hope will be of
value to you:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlowIdeas

This is a work-in-progress and I appreciate any comments or corrections.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project