Self Introduction

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:53:17 UTC 2007

On 2/13/07, Chandra Shekhar Tewary <chandrashekhar.tewary at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Myself Chandra Shekhar Tewary having 2.5+ years of experience in IT field. I
> am from India and presently working in an IT MNC . During this period, I
> have wroked extensively in Unix environment ( Red Hat Linux) as a shell
> script programmer,too apart from ETL tool ab Initio. I have a very good
> exposure of programming w.r.t shell scripting, awk,sed and perl . I have
> also a good understanding of Datastructure, C and C++ as I did a number of
> projects in C/C++ in my final year of graduation . I am very much ok in HTML
> & XML and have also worked in web server / J2EE . Being an IT graduate, I
> have understanding of OS kernel concepts and Compiler . I am really
> interested in making my contribution to Fedora Project as a OS developer
> /Programmer/any thing which Fedora group will make sense here . I can also
> contribute to bug fixing, documentation of latest releases and translation
> part . My mothertongue is Hindi so, I can contribute their also .

Sorry for the delay in responding - welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!
I'm assuming you are in the process of completing all the steps required
to edit the wiki and access CVS.

Also, the Fedora Translation Project is always looking for people to
take part in localization (l10n) and internationalization (i18n).

> Please please do let me know if I could be of any help in Fedora Project and
> also let me know how to get the track to provide my best to thsi project .

Automating the documentation generation process is an area where
you may want to contribute your programming skills.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project