another self-introduction

Andy Grimm Andy.Grimm at ingres.com
Mon Feb 19 21:57:18 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 10:41 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I'm betting that you have some CVS experience (but if not, you don't
> need to know much to help here).  We really need some fresh eyes on
> the
> Documentation Guide, if for no other purpose than to show us where
> we're
> missing chunks both big and small.
>
> Are you interested in helping in this way?

Sure, that sounds like it could be interesting.  I don't have a *lot* of
CVS experience in particular; my previous company used SCCS - ugh! - and
my current company uses perforce, to which I am still not accustomed.  I
understand the concepts, though.

So, should I check out a version of this doc CVS to start looking over
it?

--Andy