CVS sponsors needed by lang team

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 22:42:17 UTC 2007

Can one or a few experienced translators volunteer to be a CVS Sponsor?

You would receive requests for the 'cvsdocs' group, can act to give
'User' access to these requests, and would handle the requests from CVS
access from translators.

Right now this covers only the 'cvsdocs' group, but when L10N is
integrated into cvs.fedoraproject.org, the Translation Project would use
the same mechanism to give access to e.g. 'cvstrans'.

What's happening currently is that mostly we have Administrators, who do
not receive account requests.  Requesters are having to track down
someone to help them, since we only have one or two Sponsors over
'cvsdocs'.

Any other ideas here?

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project