samba+ldap tutorial on fedora7

Deependra Singh Shekhawat jeevanullas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:34:40 UTC 2007

Sorry, I got ill and couldn't see this response. I am trying to
recover.
Thanks for commenting out on those points. I think the DNS part really
needs something more general applicable to a broad set of users.
I really appreciate the comments and I will soon write the edited
version. Meanwhile I am trying to work on Docbook XML part as I am new
to it.

Will soon be coming out with some great stuff.

Thanks.
Deependra Singh Shekhawat