Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Mustafa Qasim alajal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:01:35 UTC 2007

So, it means that by making a backup copy of my .gnupg directory (by the way
where is it located) I can work from more then one computers? and also
didn't need to re-create the key after  a new installation.

second that in my Wiki i didn;t have permission to create my introduction
page? is this all procedure also required for editing wiki? and what for the
users who want to work on translating wiki pages from Windows?

thanx

On 7/13/07, Sam Folk-Williams <samfw at redhat.com> wrote:

> Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> > Hello!
> >         Well I am new so i've some kidy questions. Hope u'll bear it. I
> > didn't know the GPG theory but I want to ask that if I creats a GPG
> key  on
> > my system A then what to do if I wana work from my system B? i think
> i'll
> > get a different GPG key on my system B, so will it effect on my
> > existence in
> > the community? OR if i had to re-install my F7 on systemA then can i
> > resotre
> > my previous GPG or have to creat a new GPG key??
> >
> > expecting ur kind reply
>
> I just copy the .gnupg directory from your home directory to all your
> machines. There are probably other ways to export it as well.
>
> -Sam

> doing
> >> my
> >> year
> >> After
> >> that
> INSTEAD
> >> of

> >> great
> >> know
> as
> >> required

> >> then
> >> >

> >> Mustafa,
> >>
> >> Not sure if you got a reply on some of those other lists or not.
> >> Welcome! Glad to see you are interesting in contributing. To start with
> >> the docs team, why don't you take a look through this page:
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join?action=show
> >>
> >> For Internationalization, see here:
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Join
> >>
> >> Each team (docs, ambassadors, maintainers, infrastructure) has
> different
> >> ways of getting involved. Everyone depends to some extent on people
> >> finding something they are interested in and jumping in!
> >>
> >> Sam
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> --

Mustafa Qasim