Revisor's what-is and spin how-to content (was 'what is v. how to')

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:50:15 UTC 2007

On 6/8/07, Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 07/06/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 09:33 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > I don't know but I'm guessing this was prompted by the Revisor doc?

<snip>

You may already know this, but I had occasion to chat recently with daMaestro
of Fedora Unity, who also is a contributor to the Fedora Project.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich/RevisorChat for details.

Basically, all docs on both the fedoraproject.org and fedoraunity.org sites
are under the Open Publication License (OPL), so that there's no problem
freely borrowing material from revisor.fedoraunity.org.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project