Self-Introduction: Ville-Pekka Vainio (and something about my summer project)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 23:05:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 10:13 +0300, Ville-Pekka Vainio wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have already been doing Finnish translations and hanging out in #fedora-docs
> for a while, but I haven't posted a self-introduction yet, so here it is.

<formal>
  Welcome!
</formal>

> My project is about extending MoinMoin to support publication and editing of
> man/info pages. The initial idea came from FedoraBounties and Karsten, who's
> also mentoring me during this project.

You are now linked in from the main Fedora page on all things Summer and
coding:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007

We have a great Summer ahead of us for Fedora content.  Very committed
students who also happen to have solid grounding in the Fedora
community.  We are moving *very far* with improvements to the Fedora
content process.  More ways to write and edit!  More content to edit
from packages!  More people can push content to docs.fedoraproject.org!
All one version control system!  All translatable with a very nice Web
UI for project tracking!

I'm running out of exclamation points, and the month has only just
begun. :)

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project