Self-Introduction: Free Hat

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jun 10 22:41:42 UTC 2007

O/H Three Hat έγραψε:
> Hello to all,
>
> My name is Ohad Feiner (aka Free Hat) and I should like to begin doing
> some translations of the documents in to Hebrw.

Hey Ohad, welcome on board! :-)

> My wish is to have the release notes and official documentation
> available in hebrew - thus making it easier for others to use this great
> distro (been using fedora [and linux in general] for almost a year now,
> had FC5 and recently upgraded to F7). This is for starters of course -
> perhaps someday more will come.

Cool, as far as I know, we haven't had any documentation translated in hebrew,
and the (essential) applications also lack behind:

http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=status&branch=HEAD&locale=he&essential=1

Make sure you check out the following two pages:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation

And put up your team at:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

We hang around #fedora-l10n on Freenode in case you need something. Otherwise,
feel free to email fedora-trans-list for issues regarding translations.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/