SELinux content (was BTW Guys)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 18:55:46 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 20:42 +0200, Paulo Santos wrote:
> Karsten,
>
> If you dont mind having a "noob" writer to start with this, i wouldnt
> mind to maintain it.
> I've allways been wanting to enhance my knowledge about SELinux, so i
> find this a good oportunity if you guys want of course.

Go, man, go!

IMNSHO, the best idea is a dedicated writer and forge ahead with the
existing XML.

But there are some advantages to enabling the community to update, so
you might want to convert to the Wiki and manually carry the diffs into
the XML.  It's easier to get updates that way than just about any other
method (excepting some kind person editing the XML directly.)

We can still take a bunch of the SELinux-specific content and push it
upstream to selinuxproject.org; link to that as canonical; and focus our
FAQ content on Fedora.

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project