Intro

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 18:20:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 20:56 -0400, Scott Dodson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Scott Dodson.
> I live in Raleigh and work as a lab manager for Red Hat.
>
> No specific goals or qualifications, just a general geek with free time.
>
> I've been building a set of documentation for my own projects and find
> the Fedora docs to be a great resource. Every now and then I come across
> outdated pages I wish to update but I've never had an account. So now
> I've finally signed up for an account. Hopefully as I gain more
> experience with the documentation work flow I'll find an area to
> contribute.

Welcome, Scott.  Always happy to see more @redhat folk here, we've been
long underrepresented. :)

We're working on updating the tasks page, which is where you'll find
specific things to do.  Otherwise, watching the Wiki, reading this list
to help with reviews, and so on are good things to do.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project