one at a time

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 23:18:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 18:05 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> On 21/06/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> >  1. SMG (split) => UG, AG
>
> Pirut and Pup tutorials have already been moved to the UG, does
> anything else need moving to the UG? I'll move across what I guess is
> appropriate to the AG now, unless others have objections?

Solid, thanks.  Looks good so far.  Is there any 'orphaned' content?

> >  2. UG
>
> Could do with the task list updating for this so we have know what
> we're doing when we get started? Lol, well I guess somebody knows what
> still needs doing, but I'm a little lost.

Mr. Babich has a fair number of ideas.  There may in fact be a to-do
list in the Docs/Drafts/UserGuide ... or a bunch of stubbed-out pages
with to-do information in them.  Those could be turned into some
tasks ...

> >  3. SpinG
>
> I've done some updates to this today: talked to kanarip and he gave me
> a load of use cases he would like to see documented, which I threw
> onto a wiki page. I've written one and will progress on the others as
> we go.

OK.  I don't mind any of these being worked in parallel, within the
frame of the "one at a time" idea.  That's how stuff works, it needs
little shifts forward.  The idea is to keep going back to the "current
task document" and pushing on it toward completion.

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project