SMG -> AG

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:38:59 UTC 2007

On 22/06/07, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 11:54 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> > I've just finished dumping all the bits from the SMG -> AG. I think
> > links etc will still need updating, and a few other things, so I'll
> > try and take a look at them later today...

OK, I've just finished updating the links through the AG SM
stuff...so, it would probably be good if somebody could check through
it at some point because I've probably missed bits and pieces
somewhere!!

Also, I've removed numbering on it because Karsten informed me docbook
does this automagically so that might save some headaches later :D

Anything else need doing to finish splitting the content from the SMG -> AG/UG?

Cheers,

Jon