Self-Introduction: Deependra Singh Shekhawat

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 16:52:58 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Deependra Singh Shekhawat <jeevanullas at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> #Goals in Fedora Project
>
> I want to write more about the existing guides covering the topics about
> "Cobbler", "Virtualization" , "Python" etc.

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project, Deependra!

> In etc. I would like to include the different server packages like
> sendmail, qmail, bind, apache, nfs and samba.

> The above servers I have included because I have done RHCE (Redhat
> certified Engineer) and in the past worked as a Redhat Trainer in a
> local training partner here. So I would like to contribute my knowledge
> into the Docs covering them.

Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge.

> I have included "Cobbler" and "virtualization" because I have been
> experimenting with them for the past few months. Mainly configuring them
> and testing them.
> "Python" because I am currently learning it. If I can help in this it
> will be my pleasure.

You may consider using your Python skills to improve some of the tools we
use. Right now, there are some "Summer of Code" projects being done in
this area - afterwards, we may need someone to help maintain and
further enhance them.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project