Intro

Scott Dodson sdodson at sdodson.com
Wed Jun 13 00:56:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Scott Dodson.
I live in Raleigh and work as a lab manager for Red Hat.

No specific goals or qualifications, just a general geek with free time.

I've been building a set of documentation for my own projects and find
the Fedora docs to be a great resource. Every now and then I come across
outdated pages I wish to update but I've never had an account. So now
I've finally signed up for an account. Hopefully as I gain more
experience with the documentation work flow I'll find an area to
contribute.

Cheers,
Scott

pub   1024D/99A958D8 2007-06-02
fingerprint  835A 0183 B4AC DC48 F606  AC0C 67CD 7973 99A9 58D8