Meeting tomorrow (2007-06-25)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:57:45 UTC 2007

I am so sorry, guys, but I will have to miss tomorrow's meeting.  Work
has me out of the office tomorrow at an all day (and most of the night)
meeting.  I will be around on IRC for a while tonight and if I have
something to ask/report/raise, I'll send mail and put it on the agenda
page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings.
Of course I'll be logging per usual, so feel free to nick-drop as
needed. ;-)  Apologies again.