Getting started: DUG

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:37:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been looking over all the information and feel I'm ready to get
started. The only trouble is that I'm reluctant to in case I over step
the mark and make changes that I think are necessary/useful but others
might not agree with and I'd hate to create further work for people in
undoing my changes!

For now there are some paragraphs on the DUG that definitely need a
few changes just to read properly and I guess I'll make those as
they're only going to be minor and it will be a start :D Guess I'll
just take things gradually and ask that somebody tell me if I do
something horrible and I'll fix it!

Yours,

Jon