Clearing out release notes

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 04:56:43 UTC 2007

> Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > I'd like to suggest that we take the Docs/Beats/* pages, and strip out
> > all existing data up through the original FC6 final release.  Any
> > remaining content is likely fresh enough for F7 release.  That way, we
> > don't risk contributors coming in to the "alpha" release thinking
> > there's no work to do when there's really quite a bit.
> >
> > I will volunteer to help if we can get enough +1's.
>
> Sure. We should do that as soon as we do a non-test Fedora release and
> write down that as the process we follow after Fedora 7.

This page should have the high-level workflow for everything from here
forward.  It should point out to detailed process pages, where needed.
I just added the following:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlow#ReleaseNotes

I see there being only a few pages people need to know about to get work
done in this project:

DocsProject/Join
DocsProject/WorkFlow

Everything should be linked out from those pages.  The first tells you
how to get involved, the other directs you within each activity.

Just a first stab at a simplifying idea for our project docs.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project