PDF format guides

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:46:44 UTC 2007

FDP Team:
PDF creation is a great idea.

I brought it up in the past, and, until we get it automated
in the toolchain, I'm glad to produce PDFs via cups-PDF
and upload them and link them to the page.

By simply changing settings using "File > Page Setup" in
Firefox, you can produce pretty clean PDFs.

Also, using explicit link references in a wiki page also
makes it easier. (I need to change a few pages I worked on
to follow this existing guideline).

This method, although off-line, is clean and simple.

I also created single-page views and encourage it to be
adopted as a standard for multi-page docs in the wiki.

This makes the PDF creation very straightforward.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project