agenda for 06-Mar-2007 FDSCo meeting

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 3 18:02:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:36 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Is there no one interested in a weekend meeting?  (I know, we all need
> lives.)

I would be OK with an early Saturday (such as 1600 UTC), perhaps.
Unfortunately, I think that is in the middle of John's workday.

I swear, there *is* a day _and_ a time we can all meet.  It need only be
30 minutes, especially if we ...

> 2.  Unselfish reason:  This project has really begun to do a LOT of work
> on IRC and not on the mailing list.  The number of people on IRC is
> *FAR* fewer than the number of people on the mailing list, and I worry
> that our opportunities for public collaboration are being stifled in
> that regard.  We have a lot of lurkers who might be drawn in by the
> right conversation or idea.  The 3-hour meeting idea might contribute to
> this, but I'm not sure.  If I'm retreading old ground or reversing
> myself, mea culpa, I am legion.

more-list-less-meeting++

We need to take the action of following Bob's advise this time around
and do more work on list.  Being able to collaborate asynchronously is
key to our success.

So, let's continue this search for a 30 minute window we can all do.
How early can we go?  How late?  What days?

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project