conduct of meetings and voting in FDSCo

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Mar 6 01:50:58 UTC 2007

O/H Karsten Wade έγραψε:
> B. Two meetings times that alternate (every other week), e.g.
> Sunday/Monday (first losses Bob, second losses Paul)
>
> We just need glezos to weigh in on this page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen/MeetingTimes

OK, I weighted in on the page (thankfully, not too much).

There are no free slots on it, so it will probably be alternate times.

If someone of us *could* be a bit more flexible, now is probably a good time to
re-visit the page and re-think his availability. :)

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen/MeetingTimes

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos