FDSCo pages updated

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Mar 10 20:39:01 UTC 2007

O/H Robert 'Bob' Jensen έγραψε:
> I updated the Steering Committee page[1] with our new FDSCo members. I
> also created a meeting agenda page[2] and updated the meeting time
> information.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee
> [2]
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingAgenda

Let's point out here that these meetings are open to anyone to attend and
participate. Don't you mind the "SteeringCommittee" string on the URL of that
wiki page (actually, I could argue to remove it).

If there is any Docs member that would like to attend the meetings and has some
suggestions for the meeting times, please just say it!

We work as a team here. FDSCo exists to help the project decide, not to decide
for it. Same goes for work done and ideas brought forward.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/