Some questions from a new member

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Sun Mar 11 16:56:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

1) I'm new to the translation project and are trying to create a
personal description page at the wiki, but I'm getting a 'access denied'
kind of message when trying to create any page. I saw that a lot of
people have a personal page at the Wiki but perhaps this does to apply
to translation members? Or is it something I have to do exect for
regestering a user at the Wiki.

2) I've looked thru the http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status for
my language (Swedish), but everything seems translated, does that mean
there is nothing to do at the moment? :)

Best regards,
Magnus Glantz