Some questions from a new member

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Mar 11 18:08:58 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 17:56 +0100, Magnus Glantz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 1) I'm new to the translation project and are trying to create a
> personal description page at the wiki, but I'm getting a 'access denied'
> kind of message when trying to create any page. I saw that a lot of
> people have a personal page at the Wiki but perhaps this does to apply
> to translation members? Or is it something I have to do exect for
> regestering a user at the Wiki.

Sorry about how confusing all this is.

You need to be added to the EditGroup page by someone who is already on
that page.

What is your WikiName username?  One of us can add you.

> 2) I've looked thru the http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status for
> my language (Swedish), but everything seems translated, does that mean
> there is nothing to do at the moment? :)

For documentation, we haven't put up anything to translate yet.  Here is
our schedule:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

Keep your eyes on this list (and fedora-trans-list) for announcements
about translations.

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project