DUG Review

Jason Taylor jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:11:43 UTC 2007

Meh, there is always going to be bias, people use one thing more than
another they are more prone to document on it. Granted as a whole we
should try and avoid tunnel vision on a particular software package(s)
but it is bound to happen to a degree and these docs are still, even
after publication as I understand it, living documents. So we fine tune
what we have and plan additions etc. and move on just like anything
else.. :)

-Jason