Self-Introduction: Vincenzo Di Biaggio

Vincenzo Di Biaggio vincenzo at aniceweb.com
Wed Mar 28 21:43:28 UTC 2007

Hi!
I am Vincenzo Di Biaggio, i live in San Salvo, (CH), Abruzzo, Italy (
beautifulst sea and landscapes :D )
I work in a small company that it works in the automotive (quality control)
I have studied  until the 4 ' year of industrial and technical
institute, but I have achieved a certificate for webmastering.
I would want to participate to the translation of the documentation,
which it's a your choice.
I know the system linux much good, I php and know to realize Internet
web sites with xhtml, xml, xslt, php, msql and much moore. I love the
software open-source and the translation is useful also to improve my
English :°)

I hope that you will accept to me, I will be much happy!