Self-Introduction: Vincenzo Di Biaggio

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 15:30:54 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 23:43 +0200, Vincenzo Di Biaggio wrote:
> Hi!
> I am Vincenzo Di Biaggio, i live in San Salvo, (CH), Abruzzo, Italy (
> beautifulst sea and landscapes :D )

Ciao, bienvenuto!

> I work in a small company that it works in the automotive (quality control)
> I have studied  until the 4 ' year of industrial and technical
> institute, but I have achieved a certificate for webmastering.
> I would want to participate to the translation of the documentation,
> which it's a your choice.
> I know the system linux much good, I php and know to realize Internet
> web sites with xhtml, xml, xslt, php, msql and much moore. I love the
> software open-source and the translation is useful also to improve my
> English :°)

You can coordinate with the Italian translation team, through
fedora-trans-list.  All of our documents in CVS are open for
translation.  The priority is usually:  release-notes, homepage,
about-fedora, and install-guide.  This time I think we'll be adding the
desktop-user-guide to that.

cheers - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project