Join page

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 18:17:22 UTC 2007

Evening all,

I was just looking at the DocsProject/Join page and was wondering if
anyone had ever considered condensing it? There's a huge amount of
information on there and I just thought it might make it less
overwhelming for people looking to get involved if we had a really
simple Join page which linked of to the other bits of information.

Some sections have very similar content too, like the "Signing up" and
"Checklist" sections. Thought it was appropriate to the recent
conversations about recruiting and retaining.

Just a crazy thought anyway...

Hope everyone is well!

Jon