Reintroducing myself

Guillermo Gómez guillermo.gomez at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:19:30 UTC 2007

On 5/10/07, Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/5/11, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com>:
> > Hi, my name is Guillermo Gomez and would like to contribute with
> > translating (spanish) some docs (dug, yum).
> >
> > Im still very confused how to make some progress on this regard. Can
> > someone tutors me to get going ?
> >
> > kind regards
> >

> Hi,
>
> What is your account in fedora account system? Let's see what you are
> going to do next. Have you signed the CLA? Have you requested for
> various cvs group access priviledge?

Here follows the info i have

Fedora Account: gomix
cla_done 	gomix 	None 	user 	approved 	Unneeded
cla_fedora 	gomix 	None 	user 	approved 	Unneeded
cvsdocs 	gomix 		user 	approved 	Unneeded
cvsl10n 	gomix 		user 	unapproved 	None

Bugzilla account (done), GPG adn SSH keys (done)

thanks for your support

Guillermo